First of all, let me thank Rahul Ashok for the nomination! I am deeply honoured to be receiving this! Can’t even express how thrilled I am right now.
1) Three weird things I do:
- I am almost always seen with a pen. Not for writing, but for turning.
- After brushing my teeth, I always gargle with drinking water.
- When eating creme brulee, I always throw away the sugar coat on top. People love the crackling, I only love the custard.
2. You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” or “Half empty”
Ehm, it’s an infamous question, but my instinct says that when a glass is half-full, I’m seeing it as half-full. Why? Because technically speaking my eyes are drawn to the liquid, not the empty space on top.
3. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your underpants and why?
I have no idea about what this question is asking, but in this situation I would just wait until a car passed by. Underpants? Any colour I wish to wear that morning.
4. Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog
- Kayi and Zara (and Fillipa), http://worldonaplatter.wordpress.com
- Rahul Ashok, http://iamrahulashok.wordpress.com/
- Other Shoes, http://naomisutanto.wordpress.com/
- Brunch is good for you, http://treatyourselftobrunch.wordpress.com/
- Ladyromp, http://ladyromp.com/
Once again, thank you Rahul for the nomination! :).